- Place the broken-up chocolate into a heatproof bowl and set over a pan of simmering water, ensuring the water is not touching the bowl.
- Gently melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally with a spatula. Do not allow the water to boil. Stir the chocolate to ensure it has all melted, before removing from the heat. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Using the 3 in 1 Hand Blender, with the WHISK attachment, whisk the chickpea juice, until soft peaks are formed. Continue to whisk, whilst adding the sugar in several stages, until the mixture become glossy and stiff.
- Warm the milk in a pan, taking care not to let this boil. Once warmed through, pour the warm milk into the melted chocolate and mix thoroughly.
- Gently mix the melted chocolate and the cocoa nibs with the thickened chickpea mixture, ensuring everything is fully combined.
- Divide the chocolate mousse mixture evenly between 4 bowls and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours, to allow the mousse to set.
- Serve topped with crushed chocolate.
Tip: You can add a few drops of vanilla essence, to the chocolate mixture, to sweeten your mousse, if desired.