- Put the flax and chia seeds into the bowl of the Easy Prep Pro.
- Using the chopping blade, mix on LOW, for 30 seconds to crush the seeds.
- Then add the dates, cashews, quinoa flakes, coconut oil and cranberries to the bowl and blend on LOW, until the mixture is like a paste.
- Shape the mixture into 15 balls and roll in the cocoa nibs.
- Place the balls in an airtight container and place in the fridge, for at least 2 hours, before serving.
Tip: Energy balls are great as snacks for children or sports people, as they provide energy at times, when it is needed, during the day.